Thursday, April 1, 2010

I decided to blog

Well, it looks like I decided to blog. I've had this blog for a long long time, but never actually planned to write anything. I just wanted to check how the administration panel in Blogger works and that's it. That was about a year ago and the blog has been floating on the waves of blogosphere ever since. Tonight I just decided to write a few lines. I could just leave it right here and let it be the last one at the same time, but I do have a weird feeling that I've effectively given my little finger to the devil here...

Anyway, I'm watching a film called "Laws of attraction" for the third time and can just say that it's brilliant! I've liked Julianne Moore for a long time, I just enjoy her acting, but suddenly she's one of my favourite actresses... and she's fairly high on my list.

Easter is pushing on and I'm having a little lowdown. Not a big one, just feeling a little melancholy running around in my head. Well, anyways, wellcome inside my head...

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you'd become a blogger! :) Wow, your English is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very many, CH! I was about to ask you if it's decent enough, but apparently my Londonese suffices...

    Yap, I blog pretty much at random, whenever I feel like it and whenever I have the energy. I noticed I seem to have the urge to express my thoughts on certain subjects and I also wanted to dust up my language skills. So far it's been fun, even though at times a tad taxing... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously your back ache hasn't affected your brain; great writing! I'm jealous, to be frank :D

    ReplyDelete